Information Protection Policy
AtCoder Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "we") has enacted this personal information protection policy as a standard of behavior to be observed by all our employees in order to facilitate the proper handling of all personal information used in our operations including the development and operation of the "AtCoder" programming contest website, the planning and management of programming contests, and software engineer recruitment support and ability evaluation. We will endeavor to ensure full compliance with this policy.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, governmental guidelines and other norms concerning the handling of personal information. Accordingly, we will develop and appropriately implement a personal information protection management system that conforms to Japanese Industrial Standard "Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
- We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the contents and scale of each project. This includes establishing measures to ensure that personal information is not used beyond the scope necessary to achieve its specified purpose of use.
- If we entrust the handling of personal information in whole or in part to a third party, we will supervise that third party as necessary and as appropriate to ensure that the entrusted personal information is securely managed.
- We will never provide your personal information to a third party without your consent other than when based on laws and regulations.
- We will take measures to prevent and rectify the leakage, loss and/or damage of personal information.
- We will endeavor to appropriately and promptly respond to complaints and enquiries concerning the handling of personal information. We also accept requests for the disclosure, etc. of personal information in our possession (you may request that we notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information, disclose the contents of said information, make corrections or additions to or delete the contents of said information, or discontinue using or providing said information). Please contact our "Personal Information Complaints and Enquiries Desk" (details provided below) to request the disclosure, etc. of your personal information.
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
＜Personal Information Complaints and Enquiries Desk＞
AtCoder Inc. Complaints and Enquiries Desk
E-Mail ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Enacted ： June 20, 2012
Reviced ： November 1, 2016
AtCoder Inc. Representative Director